Foodies are notoriously hard to buy for…I mean have you ever tried coming up with a near gift only to find out they tried it months ago! UGH!
Well, I’ve found something that I guarantee they’ve never had before…and they deliver! Hamptons Lane is a new gourmet foodie box company from New York. Every month they come up with a selection of unique goodies, package it in a bright blue box and deliver it to your door.
This month they sent me the Summer Cocktail Party box to review. The box included juices, honey, glass straw and fun muddler with strainer. Let’s just say, I’d love getting this every month!
Now, let’s get this party started!
This recipe uses the Chuck Blueberry Juice from the box along with local Austin Sweet Tea Vodka. Tastes just like summer!
- 1 oz. Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka
- ½ oz. Paula's Texas Lemon Liqueur
- ½ - 1 oz. Chuck Blueberry juice
- 1 oz. Club Soda or Sprite
- Splash of lemon juice
- Fresh Blueberries (garnish)
- Lemon slice (garnish)
- Add ice to a shaker along with vodka, liqueur, and juice.
- Shake until well blended.
- Strain into cup over ice and garnish with lemon and blueberries.