Blueberry muffins are the perfect breakfast food. I’m a huge proponent of homemade baked goods but sometimes it’s not practical to make them from scratch. In those times it’s good to have an easy recipe in your back pocket.
The secret ingredient? Bisquick.
Just a few ingredients and you have a winner with kids and adults alike. It’s perfect for a 4th of July parade or a Wednesday morning. Happy Hump Day!.
- 1¾ cup of Bisquick
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- ⅔ cup of whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients but blueberries.
- Stir until well mixed and large lumps are gone.
- Add blueberries and fold in. Try not to break the berries.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill cupcake liners to ⅔ full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 14 minutes or until golden brown and springy to the touch.