Saturday mornings are made for trips to the farmer’s market. Every weekend I’m home, Mr. RWB and I go to the market. Typically it goes like this:
1. Grab coffee and refill the iced coffee jug for Mr. RWB.
2. Peruse the seasonal veggies. Grab some Nerd Sprouts.
3. See if the bakery had Serrano focaccia and pick up a loaf of French bread.
4. Grab a hot tea from one of my favorite vendors.
5. Try cheese.
6. Try more cheese.
7. Buy cheese.
8. Buy more cheese.
9. Pick up some local honey.
10. Head out with the basket of goodies!
This appetizer is easy, pretty and totally tasty. I love farmer’s markets and the treasures you find there. Enjoy this locally inspired appetizer.
- Loaf of French bread
- Soft Goat Cheese
- Local honey
- Sunflower Sprouts
- Slice the bread.
- Spread the goat cheese on the bread.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Top with sprouts.