Leftover eggnog? Grab some cream cheese, eggs, sugar and a couple graham cracker crusts, we are in business! My eggnog kick has moved into the realm of cheesecake. Those that know me are shocked I’m sure but it’s true. I’m getting to where I like cheesecake. Not the super strong cream cheese tasting kind but creamy, balanced, tasty cheesecake.
This recipe is easy and quick and stays fresh for at least 10-14 days. Just keep it covered in the fridge.
- 3 pkg. cream cheese, room temp.
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and eggnog together for 3-5 minutes or until well mixed. Will probably be slightly lumpy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and spices and beat for 2 additional minutes.
- Pour into graham cracker crusts and bake for 45 minutes or until cracked and center is springy.
- Chill for at least 25 minutes and serve.