During Christmas time no one thinks about Mrs. Claus. She puts up with a lot so I decided to make her a drink to celebrate another successful Christmas. Okay so maybe I was asked to make a special drink for the big family Christmas party but I’m dedicating this drink to the lady behind the big man.
I tried some different recipes and this one was a chocolaty winner. The taste reminded me of an adult cocoa and paired with a grasshopper cookie is awesome. It was a hit during the party as well. I’ve already had texts wanting the recipe. For an extra chocolaty version, add some chocolate syrup to the shaker!
- 1 oz. vanilla cinnamon Baileys
- 1 oz. Kahlua
- ¾ oz. whipped vodka
- Chocolate ice cream syrup (used Hershey hot fudge sundae, in the squeeze bottle)
- Add Baileys, Kahlua and vodka to a shaker with ice.
- Prepare a martini glass by drizzling with chocolate and strain drink into glass.
- Serve with grasshopper mint cookies by the fire.