Eggnog is my new favorite thing!
This is the second time I’ve teamed up with Love & Olive Oil and The Little Kitchen for the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap. This swap is designed to be fun and raise money of for the Cookies for Kids’ Cancer.
This year we raised more than $13,000 for pediatric cancer, received some great goodies from OXO, Dixie Crystals and Grandma’s Molasses and are taking over the internet with cookie recipes!
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2¼ cup flour
- 1 tbsp. eggnog
- 1 - 1½ cup powdered sugar
- Dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggnog with a hand mixer until well mixed.
- Add egg, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly beat in flour. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Drop by ice cream scoop onto cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool. Prepare icing by stirring eggnog, powdered sugar and spices.
- Drizzle over cookies, let dry and enjoy!