We eat a bunch of seafood in our house. Foil fish and baked shrimp are kind of my go to when looking for something quick and easy. It’s great because there are so many different variations and the possibilities are endless. I’ve used these shrimp for appetizers, dippers for cheese fondue, on top of pasta and of course in tacos.
Easy, impressive and quick!
1 lb. of shrimp, thawed and peeled
Juice of lemon or lime
Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Spread shrimp in a single row on cookie sheet. Sprinkle lightly with seasonings (usually just enough to see it’s there but don’t overdo it on the onion or garlic.
- Add juice to top and bake 5 – 7 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Dip in cheese, cocktail sauce or stick in a tortilla with salsa and quacamole!